February 6, 2010

Snow Days!

Wishing you all a fun-tastic snow day weekend! I am so excited for the storm predicted here in NYC for the sole purpose that I will be able to see Central Park covered in snow! I have missed the opportunity during every (very rare) snow storm that has occured in the past two years. So other than my must-do park visit... Yoga for the People and blogging are my top priorities! Yes.. more blog posts (I know, I know, I have gotten a bit off track since classes have started up again. But trust me, a lot has been going on here in New York, [translation] I have lots of good posts coming up!) Stayed tuned.
In the mean time....
Hope your snowed-in weekend is as cute & playful as this!

... and as fabulous as this!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Take photos of Central Park! It's so gorgeous with snow. Thanks for voting on my logo, too. I decided on a red/pink palette with the red tree logo.

Miss you!

Laura said...

I want to hear your take on fashion week! The vintage community is freaking out about Alexa Chung's line for Madewell. As in FREAKING out. It's kind of funny.

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...