April 6, 2010

Spring sprung with the trench

Long are the gloomy days of winter. I'm not sure if it was the sunny skies, warm breeze or what, but this morning I awoke and found myself subconsciously analyzing the trendy East Villagers more than usual as I walked to the subway for my daily school commute. It was as if it was "National Trench Coat Day.." if that day even existed. Trenches of every style, length, size with various details popped into my eyes - on St. Marks Street, Astor Place, the subway, Seventh Avenue... everywhere! Now, I know the trench is predicted to be in this spring and even more so for the fall season, but from what I saw today, the trench will be a top hit in stores this season. Here are some trench inspired jackets I found by Juicy Couture, Nanette Lapore, JCrew, Lanvin and Burberry.


Wouldn't this Diane von Furstenberg "Arita"  dress and hair bow scarf go great with any of those trench jackets? The perfect LBD for the perfect trench.

No comments:

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...