January 25, 2010

Alexander Wang Love

I love Alexander Wang.. but honestly, who doesn't?

Even more.. I love his Brenda Zip Chain Bag, which I first saw about a year ago worn by the stylist I used to work with. The almost $800 price tag haunted me again this weekend when walking past the Bergdorf window display, a picturesque manequin wearing the cross-shoulder chain strap Wang. It is such a carefree and effortless bag. Ideal to add spunk to a casual outfit or to wear going out at night (small enough to be hassle-free yet big enough for the essentials: credit card, cell, lipstick, camera.) It's been around for a while now... a year plus? ... yet I browsed a few websites and it is completely sold out! I suppose I will continue to dream on.. dream on... sigh...

No comments:

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...