January 16, 2010

UNIQLO love

I love fashionista.com for the sole purpose that 1. they always have great fashion news updates and 2. they send fashion news to my blackberry for handy reading material 24/7.
Anywayysss.. so I got my fashionista email yesterday and read that Tadashi Yanai, the owner of retailers Uniqlo, Helmut Lang, Theory and Comptoir Des Cotonniers, is the richest man in Japan. I suppose I could understand this seeing as though I just bought the heat-tech crew neck shirt from Uniqlo about a week ago and have been practically living in its warmth (Highly recommend- they are on sale fro $10!) Fashionista.com stated that Yanai's retailers earned $9.2 billion in 2009, and despite the recession, a $3.1 billion jump from the previous 2008 year!


No comments:

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...