January 15, 2010

Excuses, Excuses

So I know that I really shouldn't be making any excuses for the extreme lack of blog posts since I have been on winter break for almost a month now. But I swear I do have a good excuse... its called wedding stuff. My lovely sister, Jennifer, is getting married in May and me, being the MOH, is going crazy (in a good way) trying to figure out the best bachelorette party ever, and bridal shower, and this and that and this and that! Sigh..

BUT throughout all the research and hours spent, I found this killer wedding video that you could totally DIY in home video rather than spending the extra $$ on a videographer. I found it on the wedding blog: http://www.stylemepretty.com. I thought it was such an amazing approach for the vintage inspired weddings that are currently popular. Check it!



No comments:

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...